Tips how to qso with us
- Add 3B8EME and LG89qt to your call3.
- Please call us when you CAN copy us. No need to have a good decode
from us, you will decode us when we call you.
- DON'T stop calling us when we are in QSO with someone else, after a
QSO we will call the next station but only if he was TX'ing the period
- Don't hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a
while. If you stop TX'ing, listen the next period and then change freq
if you want.
- We will not TX 73, if a QSO is complete by RX'ing 73 from you we
call CQ or another station. (QSO is complete if both stations received
both calls, a report and one or more R)
- Please send 73 after you got our RR, its good to know for us
that we can call the next station.
- From time to time we have to turn antenna's (by hand); we have to
stop 1 or 2 periods TX'ing than, please continue calling: we will RX!
- Its possible we can't be qrv during high elevation >60 degrees,
(that's after the first 5 days)
- Condx will be vy good from our start, so don't wait till the end of
the expedition to call us! Later in time condx will be not so good and
sometimes we will be away for swimming with dolphins or explore some
ancient dodo bones