Tips how to qso with us
- Add PJ4X and FK52ud to your call3.
- Please call us when you CAN copy us. No need to have a good decode
from us, you will decode us when we call you.
- DON'T stop calling us when we are in QSO with someone else, after a
QSO we will call the next station but only if he was TX'ing the period
- Don't hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a
while. If you stop TX'ing, listen the next period and then change freq
if you want.
- We will not TX 73, if a QSO is complete by RX'ing 73 from you we
call CQ or another station. (QSO is complete if both stations received
both calls, a report and one or more R)
- Please send 73 after you got our RR, its good to know for us
that we can call the next station.
- Remember we can swich polarity and we need to do that a lot as we
are on the equator, so its not strange at all or no malfunction of our
station that you see us -22 one period and the other period nill.
- We dont have a wonder station, it takes patience to qso with us.