From September 20th until September 25th 2013 PA3FPQ, PE1LWT and PE1L will be active from Turkey on moonbounce.
The call will be TA/PE1L and the locator is KM39.
144.134 MHz2 x 8 element cross yagi, WA2ODO preamp, good power by ITALAB
QRV moonpass from sept 20th till sept 21st
QRV moonpass from sept 21st till sept 22nd
QRV moonpass from sept 24th till sept 25th
432.090 MHz23 el DK7ZB yagi, 100 watt
QRV moonpass from sept 22nd till sept 23rd
1296.090 MHz67 el yagi, 100 watt
QRV moonpass from sept 23rd till sept 24th
Some tips to help us to qso with you
- Please call us when you CAN copy us. No need to have a good decode from us,
- you will decode us when we call you. usaly you cant decode signals -24 till -31 wich are not for you, you se a # indicating we call someone else
- You dont need stop calling us when we are in QSO with someone else, after a QSO we will call the next station but only if he was TX'ing the period before.
- Don't hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a while. If you stop TX'ing, listen the next period and then change freq if you want.
- We will not TX 73, if a QSO is complete by RX'ing 73 from you we call CQ or another station. (QSO is complete if both stations received both calls, a report and one or more R)
- You need to send 73 after you got our RR, its good to know for us that we can call the next station.
- Remember we maybe swich polarity, so its not strange at all or no malfunction of our station that you see us -22 one period and the other period nill.
- We dont have a special station and we can't make more then 10 qso's a hour, it takes patience to qso with us.