From May 8th until may 25th 2014 DL2NUD, PA3CEE and PE1L will be active from Senegal on moonbounce.
The call will be 6W/PE1L and the locator is IK14jp.
144.134 MHz2 x 8 element cross yagi, good power by ITALAB, we try to start 8 May
432.090 MHz23 el DK7ZB yagi, 100 watt, QRV Moonpass starting 24 may
Some tips to help us to qso with you
- Please call us when you CAN copy us. No need to have a good decode from us,
- you will decode us when we call you. usaly you can't decode signals -24 till -31 which are not for you, you see a # indicating we call someone else
- You don't need stop calling us when we are in QSO with someone else, after a QSO we will call the next station but only if he was TX'ing the period before.
- Don't hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a while. If you stop TX'ing, listen the next period and then change freq if you want.
- We will not TX 73, if a QSO is complete by RX'ing 73 from you we call CQ or another station. (QSO is complete if both stations received both calls, a report and one or more R)
- You need to send 73 after you got our RR, its good to know for us that we can call the next station.
- We don't have a special station and we can't make more then 10 qso's a hour, it takes patience to qso with us.