From September 10th until september 15th 2014 SP4K, PA3FPQ and PE1L will be active from Cyprus on moonbounce.
The call will be 5B/PE1L and loc KM64ux
144.134 MHz September 10,11 13,14,152 x 8 element cross yagi, good power by ITALAB.
1296.090 MHz September 12th67 el SHF yagi, 100 watt.
Some tips to help us to qso with you
- Please call us when you CAN copy us. No need to have a good decode from us,
- you will decode us when we call you. usaly you can't decode signals -24 till -31 which are not for you, you see a # indicating we call someone else
- You don't need stop calling us when we are in QSO with someone else, after a QSO we will call the next station but only if he was TX'ing the period before.
- Don't hop around, choose a freq to call us and stay there for a while. If you stop TX'ing, listen the next period and then change freq if you want.
- We will not TX 73, if a QSO is complete by RX'ing 73 from you we call CQ or another station. (QSO is complete if both stations received both calls, a report and one or more R)
- You need to send 73 after you got our RR, its good to know for us that we can call the next station.
- We don't have a special station and we can't make more then 10 qso's a hour, it takes patience to qso with us.